FSS Footprint Aerofoil & Linear
FSS Footprint is a freestanding display system for posters, notices and brochures. FSS Footprint can be used where wall mounted information is not possible or not effective. The product is formed from an extruded aluminium clamp base that can hold sheets of various material and a variety of thicknesses, including toughened glass. If using glass, a poster or message is sandwiched between two 5mm glass sheets and held in place using a unique suspension system.
FSS Footprint has been specified for a wide range of internal environments including; corporate reception areas, conference centres, hotel lobbies, restaurants, showrooms, museums and galleries, airports and retail environments. FSS Footprint is used extensively in exhibitions, point of sales and other displays.
- 2 models available; Aerofoil and Linear
- A range of standard size bases and
glass sheets available from stock
- Non-standard size bases and glass
sheets also available
- Brochure holders and other accessories
- Toughened glass to En 12600
- Alternative panel materials available on
- Bases come silver anodised as standards
- Special colours available on request.